Thanks to everyone who took part in the last #oldeltpost a few weeks back. It was great to see some people discover new posts, rediscover a post I’d been searching for a long time, and to find out some new (well actually old but new to me) post all written by Jason Renshaw. Be sure to check it out if you missed it (and add some more if you want, although the weekend is over I’ll add any links up that you put.)
This weekends challenge is for a blogger whose blog, I have to admit, I don’t know that well :S However, I know her much better from twitter and so I am excited about finding some gems from within her blog. Her name is Josette LeBlanc and her blog is Throwing back tokens.
Just to go over the ground rules again.
- You have the weekend to go to Josette’s blog and find an old post (or 2…or more!) that you like.
- Share it with us via either twitter (and the hashtag #oldeltpost) or post a link in the comments bellow. (if you want share it with other people you know as well.)
- The Tuesday after the weekend (to give me a chance to collect all the links) I’ll post a summary of ALL the links on this blog.
- Suggest the next person’s blog to have the same treatment.
That’s it. Simple right?
Oh and a little reminder as to why you should do this.
- Helps find old posts that you missed (due to not knowing the author or due to being busy)
- Find out about a blogger that you don’t know.
- Remind each other about an old reflection and reflect again how things have changed/not since then.
- Nice for the blogger to get a spike of traffic.
I hope you enjoy the challenge and I’m looking forward to seeing all the links you have to share. Have a great weekend.