When you’ve got your Qualification Course (or even before that) you need to start Job hunting so you can get the best job that you deserve. Luckily we have plenty of tips on how to get the best job that is perfectly suited to you. We’ll look at what to do before you apply, how to make the best application you can, what to do during your interview, and how to follow up your interview.
We’re always looking to add more here and help people out as much as possible so if you have a question about job hunting that we haven’t covered, please leave a comment below (or contact us) and we’ll try to help you as best we can.
- 5 different types of teachers
- 5 different types of teaching jobs
- What’s the difference between a good teaching contract and a bad one?
- 10 great questions to ask during your interview
- Why getting your interview questions in order matters