Have you got something interesting to say? Fed up of just reading my writings?
Well why not do a guest post?
I’m pretty open to any post as long as it is about ELT but I do have some suggestions and request.
Suggested types of posts:
- Technology and teaching
- Lessons learnt from…lessons
- Activities to do during a lesson
- A question you want answered
- Something that makes you excited about teaching.
I don’t have too many requests but there are a few things that would help me put your post up. [if you're unsure then ask anyway!]
- An idea for a post (it’s best to go for the idea rather than a full post, in case it won’t work for whatever reason)
- A picture (if you don’t have one try eltpics on flickr or stock.xchange DON’T just google search)
- A short bio
- A link to a site (if you have one)
- Preferably at least 300 words.
- Anything else you might like to include
Use this contact form bellow and include your email address so I can respond.
Don’t worry it won’t appear on the blog, this is a private message between me and you.